Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog ever since I first read Carrots N' Cake a few years ago.  I am entering my last summer of being a college student and decided it was finally time to start my own. Ever since ninth grade I've struggled with eating issues. Throughout high school I was in and out of programs and had one hospital visit (more on this later). Thankfully I was able to enter college and these past three years have been the best and often scariest times of my life. I still deal with those nagging thoughts on occasion and sometimes let them even control what or how I eat. This blog is an effort to remain accountable and chronicle my struggles and efforts as I learn to eat intuitively.

Hope to talk to and/or hear from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. so I just stumbled upon your blog :) it looks like it's gonna be cute! I just started a blog also so I definitely relate to it being awkward at the start, which is why I figured I'd be your first comment! good luck, I'm excited to read!

    ReplyDelete