Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I love Muenster cheese!

I got to sleep in this morning until 8:15! C. Rob had a running date with the boys cross country team tonight at six so I made the decision to run this afternoon by myself. That means I had time to make myself a bowl of hot chocolate oats with some oiko's greek yogurt. I like to scoop out a serving of yogurt into it's own bowl then take a scoop of each. That's how I eat the whole bowl- scoop of yogurt, scoop of oatmeal. In this bowl was 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 c. oats,  1/2 tbs. chia seeds, and 1 tbs. cocoa powder.



For lunch the same sandwich I had a few days ago but this time with muenster cheese. I LOVE muenser cheese! It's so creamy and mild, and the full fat kind definitely has a much better flavor and melting capability than low fat cheese. Alongside my sandwich I had roasted carrots made on my george foreman. I like the way they start to caramelize. I usually grill them until they get a little juicy but are still crunchy.




For dinner I utilized my muenster cheese again in a grilled cheese sandwich and melted on some frozen microwaved broccoli and cauliflower. I also made Perdue chicken tenderloins sprinkled with some Cajun Foreplay. This spice is awesome. I use it on burgers, fish, chicken, and rice and beans. 




For dessert I had a fresh peach and two pieces of endangered species dark chocolate. This chocolate is awesome. When I was younger I used to pick a bar based on the animal, but now I'm more into the type of chocolate- 88% is awesome. 



I have to go back to the lab for a little bit then I think I'll enjoy some Gilmore Girls before going to bed :-) Hope you all have a good night!

What's your favorite kind of cheese?
Do you like running by yourself or with other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment